Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. We provide warfighters with advanced technologies and assist them in executing their mission, wherever that may be and within rapidly evolving operational environments. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and robotics to create software and hardware solutions that radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our Allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
The Arsenal team is responsible for building and improving the many business systems that enables Anduril to accomplish its mission. Anduril’s supply chain, accounting, sales & growth, field maintenance, manufacturing, and many more teams rely on the technology built by Arsenal. We work across the company to ensure we have the tools and capabilities necessary for mission success.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced NetSuite Developer to join our team. You will work closely with the ERP Product Manager and Solution Architect to ensure that NetSuite is configured and customized to meet the business needs of Anduril Industries. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing customized solutions that meet the needs of our organization.
- Design, develop, test, and implement customized solutions using NetSuite platform
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to end-users on the use of NetSuite platform
- Develop and maintain custom scripts, workflows, and integrations to enhance the functionality of the system
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful deployment of solutions
- Conduct system testing and troubleshooting to identify and resolve technical issues
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Netsuite developments and trends in the ERP industry
- Document technical specifications, user manuals, and other related materials
- Anduril is an extremely fast-paced technology startup that is rapidly scaling itself. Our culture is one of ambition, hard work, relentless pursuit of excellence, and deliberate disruption. The successful candidate will be one who demonstrates the follow core characteristics:
- Bias for Action - they ask for forgiveness, not permission, and hate the idea of waiting around to be told what to do
- Dive Deep - they sweat the details and roll up their sleeves to uncover the root causes for systemic issues
- Ownership - they care deeply not just about the ERP, but for all the business outcomes that the ERP supports as well, holding themselves accountable for everything it both does and fails to do
- Agility - they change directions easily and without regret, quickly adapting to shifting business priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in NetSuite development and customization
- Strong knowledge of SuiteCloud Development Framework, SuiteScript 1.0/2.0, and SuiteTalk
- Experience with Manufacturing, Advanced Projects, and OneWorld is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?