Irvine, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Endpoint is a digital title and settlement company built from the ground up to make home closing easy for all. For many, buying or selling a home is one of life’s biggest transactions. At Endpoint, we help our customers close every deal so they can start their next chapter with confidence. Whether it’s a first-time homebuyer choosing a place to start a family, a real estate agent securing a record-breaking deal, or a proptech company scaling its services, we believe that closing on a home is a milestone worth celebrating and a process that should be easy for all parties involved.
Founded in 2018 by a diverse group of tech and real estate veterans, Endpoint develops technology that streamlines home closing for real estate agents, buyers and sellers, and empowers proptech companies and investors looking to scale their closing operations. Backed by First American Financial Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, Endpoint has secured $220 million in funding and has operations across the US.
Endpoint is looking for an ambitious Operations Manager for Jot, their nationwide scheduling and partner management platform. You will work in a fast-paced,team-oriented environment to manage and support a growing staff responsible for managing a notary signing agent panel. You will also collaborate with our internal business partners to create and implement notary standards and practices, process improvements and increase efficiencies as we scale. Overall, we are looking for a self-driven, proactive and talented operations manager who wants to further their career and manage both internal team members and third party relationships with service providers.
*We are open to remote candidates for this role
As a Jot Operational Manager you will use your skills to:
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for a growing partners management team
- Forecast resources needed for scalability
- Support VP in efforts to secure new clients
- Establish production metrics for team
- Work closely with leadership to achieve company OKRs
- Evaluate reports that depict team member performance and make business decisions regarding staffing
- Manage a team that will recruit, onboard and coach notary signing agents nationwide
- Conduct regular one on ones to review performance, provide feedback and develop career paths
- Make recommendations to business for panel staffing
- Identify technology needs to communicate to product designers and engineers
- Create and implement notary training and communication
- Oversee the day to day operations
- Assist business with new process and technology rollouts
- Handle escalated post-closing issues and invoice reconciliation
- Most of all, you’ll be able to leverage the latest digital technology to transform an industry, one customer at a time
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- Tech Savvy & Adaptable Outlook - you like using modern tools to solve problems, can pick things up quickly, and change as needed
- Problem Solving Mindset - hit an issue? No problem! In fact, you think problems are opportunities to improve the business
- Collaboration - You value working on and with a team to accomplish a goal, especially during stressful times
- Communication - you communicate succinctly and effectively across teams to build relationships and help your team succeed
- An excitement to learn the interesting world of title and escrow
- 3+ years in partner management or loan closing scheduling
- 2-3 years of management experience
- Availability for time-sensitive work outside of regular business hours on an as-needed basis for urgent client support via email or phone (maximum of 5 hours per week)
Why work at Endpoint
- You’ll join a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
- You’ll work alongside industry experts and the brightest minds in tech to transform an industry
- We foster a vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive company culture
- You’ll be entrusted with responsibility and autonomy in your day-to-day work
- You’ll have opportunities to advance your career from within, or for internal mobility
- We offer competitive compensation; an annual, performance-based bonus; and long-term incentive plans.
- Customizable benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K Match
- Flexible work options for certain roles
- Virtual and in-person team events
- We offer competitive compensation; Base pay is one part of your total compensation package in addition to annual bonus. This role pays between $73,678 and $130,000 and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications and experience. We also offer a long-term incentive plan.
This hiring range is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the salary range of possible compensation at the time of posting and is subject to change. The actual compensation offered will be determined by various factors, which may include a candidate's education, training and experience.
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
See more open positions at Endpoint (California)
Something looks off?