Senior Manager, HCP Partnerships & Events
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Santa Monica, CA, USA · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About the Role
GoodRx is growing and developing innovative solutions for doctors, pharmacists, nurse practitioners and other HCPs. We currently have over 900k HCPs that use GoodRx to help their patients find the savings they need at a price they can afford. As we continue to grow we are seeking a key team member to help shape our strategy and represent GoodRx to this audience. We are looking for a dynamic Sr Manager, HCP Partnerships & Events who will manage ongoing relationships with key professional associations of physicians, pharmacists, nurse practitioners and other HCPs (e.g. National Medical Society, American Pharmacist Association). This role develops and maintains long-term, effective relationships, contributes to product and service enhancements, and utilizes data and relationship management to drive value. This role also drives our conference and event strategy with one of our most important stakeholder groups.
Responsibilities include enhancing current relationships with provider associations, as well as identifying and presenting new ideas for business development. Our ideal candidate is able to anticipate and exceed partner needs as well as communicate internally and externally the impact we are having on providers as well as their patients.
The Sr. Manager HCP Partnerships & Events will report to the Director of HCP Marketing.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with provider associations and internal sponsors
- Successfully communicate GoodRx’s provider solutions, impact and value proposition to the professional associations, the provider community, and broader HCP community
- Develop, maintain and impact key metrics of monthly/quarterly initiatives to share with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in onboarding new partners including training, education, and outreach
- Coordinate, implement, and attend meetings, conferences, and other events with professional associations
- Lead the HCP conference strategy, including acting as the event point person for internal & external stakeholders
- Shares key insights from events to shape product development and overall HCP marketing strategy
- Work cross-functionally to execute on initiatives including data, analytics, product, legal, budgeting, marketing, and healthcare advocacy
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Sales, Event Planning, Marketing or Customer Success
- Experience in healthcare, specifically with a pharma, PBM, health system or a health plan, is strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel > 40% of the time (non-negotiable)
- Experience in delivering provider-focused solutions based on needs
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively Exceptional listening, strategic decision-making, negotiation, and EQ
- Ability to develop rapport, gauge partner needs, and understand multiple perspectives
- Innovative, growth mindset and creative thinker
- Cohesive team builder who leads by example
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects while paying close attention to detail
- Proficient across GSuite and MS Office products
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
New York City Office: $124, 000 - $198,000
Santa Monica Office: $113,000 - $180,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses and annual equity grants for most positions as well as generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, "Take Care of Yourself" days, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration and feel that is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment, and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week to one of our hubs in Santa Monica, San Francisco, and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
See more open positions at GoodRx
Something looks off?