Marketing Operations Manager - UCAN Series/Films
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with over 232 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are looking for an experienced and seasoned Marketing Operations Manager to join our UCAN Marketing Operations & Production team, overseeing title-level campaign production, creative operations, and project management across our UCAN Series slate. Marketing Operations & Production is a center-of-excellence for creative operations, cross-functional project management, and marketing production, that works closely with Marketing, Communications, & Product groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
In this role, you will be a key cross-functional partner, responsible for managing the end-to-end project management of a campaign, production budgets for promotional assets, and partnering with creative, media, social, publicity and other cross-functional teams. This means that you are a nimble, solutions-oriented, entrepreneurial, and a creative operations expert. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities amongst global and local cross-functional stakeholders -- ensuring all assets are delivered on time, and on budget.
- Oversee a slate of Netflix UCAN titles by managing end-to-end campaign operational scope including: overseeing relevant budgets, creative development operational management, asset planning and production, and campaign fulfillment/delivery
- Budget and track spend for UCAN title marketing launches across the entire lifecycle of a campaign (from Creative Development to Delivery)
- Define and manage milestones across an entire campaign lifecycle including: creative development timelines, advise on executive review timing, aggregate stakeholder delivery deadlines, production deadlines due dates and backout timings for asset rollouts (i.e. media deliveries, debuts, etc.)
- Manage creative agency NDAs, SOWs and creative agency onboarding as needed
- Track creative agency deliverables against the SOW and escalate to primary stakeholders of any potential lock date delays and budget overages.
- Ensure that time-sensitive bottlenecks are eliminated and advise on delivery & budget risks to enable the creation and production of high quality creative at a high velocity.
- Lead and manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and global dissemination of campaign milestones, assets and deliverables.
- Partner with a team of operational producers responsible for managing finishing, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline AV, key art and out-of-home, digital, and social creative assets.
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of creative development and production issues.
- Use data to inform production best practices, eliminating inefficiencies throughout our operational pipelines
- 8+ years of creative project management and creative production experience, preferably at an entertainment studio, network, or agency.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, deeply understanding the creative and production process for video (trailers, tv spots, social creative, etc), print/OOH and digital materials.
- Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and ad trafficking.
- High competency and proven track record of project management for high profile global campaigns.
- Knowledgeable of the ever-evolving advertising landscape
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types with geographically dispersed teams.
- Strategic thought partner and strong team player.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing.
- You are a natural-born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot, and have an ability to simplify complex issues and questions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You approach all challenges and obstacles with a solutions-oriented mindset
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed, and always up for a challenge!
See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $65,000 - 320,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
See more open positions at Netflix
Something looks off?