Stasis Labs
Stasis Labs

Founded in 2015, Stasis is an FDA cleared, reimbursable patient monitoring platform that collects data to deliver insights for improved patient recovery. Our insights provide relevant, timely information to the clinical team to keep at-risk patients safe. The top 5% of US hospitals have implemented complex connected monitoring systems to reduce adverse events and cost of care. Stasis enables the other 95% of healthcare providers to achieve the same outcomes through a cloud platform that is simple enough to implement in surgery centers, the home, and other areas of care.
stasislabs.com
Calabasas, CA, USA, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Carson, CA, USA
Founded in 2015

Is this your company?

If you're responsible for hiring at this company, make sure your company and job information are always up to date to attract top talent from the dot.LA network.

Inaccurate data? Flag it here.
Open jobs at Stasis Labs
This company does not have jobs relevant to this job board at this time.
To view all their jobs, visit their website.
We only use strictly necessary, first-party cookies on this job board. These are cookies that are necessary to deliver this service to you, or are necessary for dot.LA to understand how it is being used. Read our Cookie Policy.