Senior Technical Product Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
System1 is a leading online customer acquisition marketing company that operates the largest Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP) allowing leading digital publishers and networks a single platform to monetize customers in an increasingly complex ecosystem. We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion-dollar companies. Our growing team of over 300 people is an incredible group of engineers, product managers, data scientists, & buy and sell-side experts.
System1 is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to lead the roadmap and execution for our Display Advertising stack. We are a fast-growing and profitable company looking to scale and evolve our advertising platforms to keep pace with the business and the evolving ad tech ecosystem. The ideal person is highly motivated, accustomed to a fast-paced environment, and has a strong understanding of publisher advertising solutions and APIs. This role is part of the Growth Product Management organization and will report to the Director of Product Management.
As a company, System1 is one of Google’s largest partners, and in this role, you will work directly with Google’s advertising products to enable internal teams and external partners for success.
The Role You Will Have:
- Joint ownership alongside business teams of revenue and advertising technology KPIs
- Identify and prioritize high-impact opportunities in existing ad products and define technical requirements for features that maximize revenue, retention, and acquisition
- Work on the integration of Display advertising with System1’s RAMP platform
- Contribute to new ad integrations, formats and custom executions
- Work with 3rd party vendor integrations and initiatives (involving Prebid, Google or Amazon technologies)
- Deliver first-party data solutions and services pertaining to display monetization
- Lead the Display monetization strategy to drive revenue amongst changing internet standards
- Own the Display monetization product roadmap working cross-functionally with Business, Engineering, Data Science, Business Intelligence, and Privacy & Compliance
- Generate and execute new initiatives that increase the scale and reach of the display monetization platform
- Responsible for team execution and delivering on stated milestones
- Attend industry and vendor product sessions to be on top of current trends, opportunities, and best practices pertaining to publisher advertising solutions
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of Technical Product Manager experience in Ad Tech industry preferably in programmatic technology for publishers
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working with system integration, platform engineering/technical architecture, and advertising APIs
- Experience writing SQL and ability to quickly analyze data sets and A/B test results
- Strong understanding of advertising KPIs (CPM, CPC, CPA, Viewability, etc), A/B testing methodologies, and general impacts to advertising performance
- Engineering or computer science education and/or relevant technical background
- Strong background of increasing responsibilities and clear success in delivering products
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and leadership skills
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Generous PTO + 11 company holidays
- Open sick time
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, Vision for employees
- 401k with match
- Health & Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Paid professional development
- Leadership & growth opportunities
- Virtual company and team building events
The U.S. base salary range for this full-time position is $150,900 - $209,500 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in U.S. role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
System1 offers flexible work arrangements for most employees (unless they hold positions which are identified as having to be 100% onsite in Marina del Rey, CA, Bellevue, WA or Guelph, ON Canada). Most System1 full-time employees choose to work in a hybrid environment, splitting their time between working in our offices and working remotely. System1 allows fully-remote work in the following approved locations: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. Prospective U.S. employees who live outside of any of these states will need to establish residency in one of the approved states prior to employment.
See more open positions at System1
Something looks off?