Who We Are
The/Studio (https://www.thestudio.com/) is a fast-growing start-up on a mission to create more equality in the world by empowering all individuals to pursue their entrepreneurial spirit. We connect businesses with the best factories, giving them easy access to reliable inventory and capability to easily design and manufacture inspiring products. Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent. We also have the rare distinction of being a profitable startup that has raised Silicon Valley capital.
We are looking to attract extremely intelligent, motivated people with massive aspirations to change the world by helping small businesses.
We are looking for a full-time Data Analyst to bring in technical expertise and quantitative insights to help us understand improvement opportunities within our marketing and operations. This role will work closely with our Strategy and Operations team.
This is a 100% remote opportunity from anywhere in the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Bilingual proficiency in spoken and written English
- Has a startup mentality and is willing to test new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Ability to work independently
Something looks off?