Sr. Game Producer
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA
About the role and about You:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Producer to steward Game Development for multiple teams. You will nurture greater visibility and facilitate effective collaboration between our Game Development teams, Marketing, and Customer Support Groups. You will run point on key initiatives on Game Development that ensure fun, immersive, and results-oriented experiences in Zwift.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the work systems that deliver the core Zwift video game experience to customers in-game as well as its mobile companion app and web presence
- Run point on portfolio initiatives in partnership with Product Management for teams that deliver against all key areas of the subscription product
- Build and maintain relationships with internal development teams and stakeholders involved in delivering our community and events roadmap, keeping all parties accountable to delivery timelines and schedules
- Steward development process for cross-functional teams using applied expertise in agile, lean approaches to planning and projection
- Own team-level development process artifacts and events across a variety of tools including JIRA, Confluence, and other tools
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of game development experience preferred, primarily in a production role.
- Applied expertise in agile and lean development process across multiple teams
- Knowledge of project and program management techniques and tools
- Experience with distributed development
- Demonstrated experience working with and managing cross-functional teams, including communication and collaboration to meet desired timelines.
- Experience with advanced product and program management techniques like User Story Mapping, Journey Mapping, and Design Thinking
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
- A Zwifter or familiar with the platform
The base salary for this position ranges between 130,000 - 162,000. The base salary will be based on a number of factors including the role offered, the individual's job-related knowledge, skills, qualifications, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, Zwift is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all eligible employees which also includes performance bonuses, equity, and a full range of medical, financial, and other perks and benefits.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)
Something looks off?